The Chauvin Arnoux PEL106 Power Energy Logger is designed to measure and record the consumption of single phase, split phase and three phase electrical installations in order to improve energy efficiency and reduce costs. The PEL106 is the newest model within the portfolio and provides users with a simple and effective way of gaining a snapshot into a system’s power quality and overall energy usage.
The PEL106 Power Energy Logger performs the following measurements:
Ergonomic, magnetized and suitable for all types of cabinets, PEL103 loggers provide all the power and energy measurements simultaneously.
• IP67 all-terrain casing resistant to shock, UV light and high temperatures
• Communication via Wifi, 3G-UMTS/GPRS, LAN (Ethernet), Bluetooth and USB
• Self-powered via its voltage inputs up to 1,000 V
• Continuous recording with an interval of 200 ms between measurements
• Measurements as per the IEEE 1459 standard
• 4 voltage inputs & 4 current inputs
• Ideal for installation on electricity polesDescription
The PEL106 power logger measures and records all the useful data for energy consumption diagnostics. The PEL106 can be used without cutting off the mains power supply.
The PEL106 power and energy logger offers complete energy monitoring and logging for all electrical installations.
The measurements are performed with 3 current sensors and voltage inputs. They can be used to view all the electrical parameters and to take advantage of the measurement, energy metering and communication functions. They offer users all the necessary measurements for successful energy efficiency projects and monitoring of your electricity distribution system.
The PEL100 family of energy meters makes it simple to add metering and measurement points in electrical cabinets where most of the space is already occupied. Because they are magnetic, they can be set up very easily in any cabinet and do not cause any obstruction once the cabinet door is closed.