FLIR’s patented MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology adds visible light details to thermal images in real time delivering greater clarity, embedding edge and outline detail onto thermal readings.
How does it work?
Based on FLIR’s unique onboard processor, this innovative technology uses an internal digital camera to enhance thermal images in real time. Key details apparent to the naked eye can sometimes get lost in a regular thermal image, requiring a separate digital photo to reference the location of the thermal issue being investigated. A regular thermal image only displays heat signatures, which can cause details to get lost in the haze if they represent a similar temperature. To overcome this, FLIR thermal cameras with MSX® technology use an internal digital camera to enhance the thermal image providing extra clarity, outline and detail.
- Real-time thermal video enhanced with visible spectrum definition
- Exceptional thermal clarity to highlight exactly where the problem is
- Easier target identification without compromising temperature data
- Unrivaled image quality. No need for a separate digital photo for reports
- Sharper-looking thermal images
- Quicker target orientation
- Clutter-free reports
- Faster route to solving issues